When you see the cover on this blog, it can only mean 1 thing!
That is, I have listened to the album & loving it big time!
Check it out for yourself & be wowed.

loso way cover


Loso's Way (2009) is the fifth studio album by Fabolous and below are the track listing. The cover at the bottom of the track listing is for the deluxe edition.

1. The Way "Intro"
2. My Time (Feat. Jeremih)
3. Imma Do It (Feat. Kobe)
4. Feel Like I'm Back
5. Everything, Everyday, Everywhere (Feat. Keri Hilson)
6. Throw It in the Bag (Feat. The-Dream)
7. Money Goes, Honey Stay (When the Money Goes Remix) (Feat. Jay-Z)
8. Salute (Feat. Lil Wayne)
9. There He Go (Feat. Paul Cain, Red Cafe & Freck Billionaire)
10. The Fabolous Life (Feat. Ryan Leslie)
11. Makin' Love (Feat. Ne-Yo)
12. Last Time (Feat. Trey Songz)
13. Pachanga
14. Lullaby
15. Stay (Feat. Marsha Ambrosius)
16. I Miss My Love

loso deluxe cover

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...